Whether you’re new to the auction world or a seasoned veteran, you will find opportunity at Worth Auctions. Our offerings include art, antiques and jewelry as well as high quality furnishings and all manner of personal property and collectibles.

The arrival of the internet radically changed the auction world. Heirs and estate administrators have come to appreciate the ability to consign entire estates, giving us the ability to offer a staggering variety of high quality materials.

ABSENTEE/PHONE BID FORMClick here for Absentee/Phone Bid Terms and Conditions


Worth Auctions is, first and foremost, a live auction gallery (located in Freeville, NY) and all of our events are open to the public. Many bidders also choose to bid over the internet (via Invaluable.com or LiveAuctioneers.com), by telephone (toll-free/minimum bid required) and by placing absentee bids directly with the gallery. We provide a safe, reliable bidding environment where all client information is secure and all items are guaranteed to be as described. We have extensive shipping experience and we take care to pack our items well, using the same proven methods whether we’re mailing to Massachusetts or Mozambique.bidderhand

Our auctions are engaging opportunities to invest in long-sought items, and you’ll find intriguing items that you didn’t even know existed. If you have any questions or just want to learn more about exploring the world of collecting, contact us. This pursuit is fun, rewarding (both personally and financially) and presents rare opportunity for you to own pieces of history. Before long, most of these items will be under glass or secured in private collections, don’t be left behind!


BIDDING METHODS:

Several methods are available for bidding at Worth Auctions. Naturally, we hope you will attend auctions at our galleries near Ithaca, but for those who cannot, we offer alternative (absentee) bidding methods. Absentee bids may be registered via email, phone or fax, and through Invaluable.com.

If you prefer not to use online bidding, email or call us directly to register your bids. Phone bids open at a minimum of $200.00. Remember to allow enough time for registration and receipt of your bids before auction start. We request a credit card number for absentee bid registration and will authorize it for an amount equal to half the total of your bids, on the morning of the auction. If you like, we can also billWorth auctions online bidding that same card at the end of the auction for your successful bids.

To bid online, visit the Auction Schedule page on our website and click through to view our auction catalogs as they become available for bidding. There is a 2.5% additional buyer’s premium for absentee bids (total 20%), 5% additional premium for bidding through one of our online bidding partners (total 25%).


PAYMENT METHODS:

Payment for won items is due withincreditcardsaccepted ten days of auction close. Money orders, certified check, bank transfer and cash are accepted, and Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards are processed directly through our gallery by calling us at 607-330-0358.

If we do not receive payment arrangements within ten days of the auction close, we reserve the right to bill the credit card placed on file when you registered for our auction. Paypal is welcome, please use the email address mail@worthauctions.com for Paypal payments. Checks are accepted, we reserve the right to hold shipment until check funds have cleared (time frames vary).

Please mail checks or money orders to: Worth Auctions, 2085 Dryden Road, Freeville, New York 13068.

Note to international buyers: payments must be in the form of a money order or bank transfer in U.S. funds, or by Paypal. Checks with international routing numbers are not accepted.

PLEASE NOTE: Invoices not paid within 10 days of the auction date will be subject to a 3% late charge, plus 3% per week thereafter for as long as complete invoice payment has not been received.

CLICK HERE FOR ABSENTEE/PHONE BID TERMS AND CONDITIONS


SHIPPING and LOCAL PICK-UP:

Please make note of items in the Worth catalog that are Pick-Up Only. Items can be picked up at our gallery on Auction Day or Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. We encourage you to phone ahead so your materials will be ready when you arrive.

For shipment after each auction, lots are organized by buyer and once payment is received, they are safely packed and promptly shipped. Please note, only bound material can be shipped using Media Mail. We are proud to offer in-house shipping as part of our auction process and we take that responsibility very seriously. We pack all shipments to a high standard of protection, ensuring that when received by the high bidder, all items are in the same condition as when offered at the auction. We also strive to recycle shipping materials when possible.

Join our mailing List